Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

Leaderboard Update Frequency

Rapid account: Simaeschbacher
simaeschbacher
a year ago

Hi

What is the Leaderboard Update Frequency of yoour API.

Best Pip

Rapid account: Tatepaul 216
tatepaul216 Commented a year ago

When it comes to recovery of funds either from binary options, crypto, forex and ponzi schemes . HACK WEST is the best recovery agent around. They have recovered my funds and also funds of my friends, colleagues who were in a similar situation as I was. It is crazy when exchanges like StoxMarket aren’t taken down after cheating several hardworking individuals wanting to invest to attain financial freedom. Personally, I invested $350,000 expecting 60% as promised. Since I deposited, I haven’t been able to withd**raw neither my capital nor profit. I reached out to my account manager but all effort was in vain. Weeks went by before I stumbled on ’ **HACKWEEST AT WRITEME DOT COM’ on Google after seeing their reviews on Quora. They were able to recover my funds in less than a week. Thanks to West for working me through all the processes and how to prevent getting scammed again.

Rapid account: Lindaepling 8
lindaepling8 Commented a year ago

I will continually remain grateful to HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM for helping me recover my 2.3 BTC I lost to a phishing website early this year. He did this without making an outrageous demand. All my BTC was recovered into my wallet and yes I have my money back. He also taught me how to use two factor authentication to secure my wallet and how to be able to identify phishing websites so as not to lose my money any more. These scammers are more in Telegram and I advise we be more careful out there.

Rapid account: Dev Null Zero
DevNullZero Commented a year ago

Hi, simaeschbacher!

I’ll write this assuming that you are talking about the open positions endpoints (v2/getTraderPositions or v1/getOtherPosition).

There’s no update frequency, all is in real time. When you retrieve positions with the v2/getTraderPositions or v1/getOtherPosition endpoints, the API fetches in real time the data from the Binance website.

I hope this can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments