100%

Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

413 (Payload Too Large)

Rapid account: Bayram N
BayramN
3 mesi fa

When I try to use ‘gpt-4-vision-preview’ model and send base64string for image, it throws error " 413 (Payload Too Large)".

I think you need to increase payload limit on your server, if it’s in node, you can do:

app.use(express.json({ limit: “50mb” }));
app.use(express.urlencoded({ limit: “50mb”, extended: true }));

Rapid account: Next API
NextAPI Commented 3 mesi fa

We’d be happy to help you with a $5 plan.

Currently aside from our public plans that are available, we have the option to create private plans for our users on the RapidAPI platform.

Message us about the plan request in private and we’ll send the invitation for you to use it. (Anyone else that has custom pricing requests can contact us as well!)

About pay-as-you-go unfortunately at the moment we aren’t able to implement it, however we will note it down as a request.

Best regards,
NextAPI Team

BayramN Commented 3 mesi fa

Hi,

Can you please consider adding cheaper 5$ plan or even better pay as-you-use plan?

I have small project and 10$/m is not necessary for it.

Great, thank you!

Of course. We make it our duty to have good customer support, Glad you were able to find it helpful!

About the Image Generation Models, Currently we are experimenting with them, we are planning on releasing it soon once we are able to provide a stable and a fast way to access them.

Do keep in check and we’ll let you know about the updates : )

Great, it works on my side too! Didn’t expect that quick response. Thank you guys.

Do you also have image generation models too?

Hey BayramN,

Just updated the API to include larger responses. Tested with a Base64 string and worked fine with the update.

Hopefully that resolves it for you, do try it and let us know if there are any other problems!

Best regards,
NextAPI Team

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments