Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Volume inquiry

Rapid account: YAXX 0 R
YAXX0R
5 years ago

Hello,

I’ve been playing with your API through a Python script, and using it to check random small audience lists. There’s a chance, depending on pricing, that my company would want to check a list we have of 1.8 million screen names. Even with Pro pricing, we’d have to run it for over 40 days, and I’m just wondering if there are any other options we might have.

Rapid account: O So Me
OSoMe Commented 5 years ago

P.S. If you do have elevated access to Twitter data, you can also submit extra queries to botometer (beyond the Pro quota) and you will be billed an extra $1/2500 queries. So you could decrease the time you need. But again that requires paying Twitter/GNIP first.

Closing the issue, and you can open another ticket or contact us directly (see contact email on Botometer website) in case you wish to discuss licensing.

Rapid account: O So Me
OSoMe Commented 5 years ago

Dear Drew,

The limit of the Pro API corresponds to the limit of the Twitter API (with application key) that you need to get the data to feed to Botometer. To go beyond that, you would need some other way to get Twitter data, ie, elevated access to the Twitter API via GNIP. If you have that, then we could discuss licensing our software, but it would be significantly more expensive.

Let us know in that case, and we will put you in touch with the IU office of commercialization.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments