Data
7.7/10
Popularity Score
557ms
Latency
76%
Success Rate
akhil.aggarwal3 years ago
Need demo on Sentence Clustering APINeed demo on Sentence Clustering API for the sample data as follows: Use the fill handle to copy the function down through cell Q19. Copy the function down, completing the range E3:E52 to rank the salary for all teachers. Click cell C9, and then drag the fill handle to the right to copy the corrected formula to the range D9:G9. Fill the formula in cell B9 down to cell B18. Use the fill handle to copy the formula in C2 down to cell C3. Use the Fill Handle to copy the function down completing the column. Use the fill handle to copy the function down, populating the rest of the Bonus Amount column. Copy the function in cell H7 to the range H8:H26. Use the fill handle to copy the function down, populating the rest of the Raise Status column. Copy the formula from cell F4 down through cells F5:F9. Copy the formula to the range C10:C15.
Hi Developer, feel free to post your answer:

Install SDK for NodeJS

Installing

To utilize unirest for node.js install the the npm module:

$ npm install unirest

After installing the npm package you can now start simplifying requests like so:

var unirest = require('unirest');

Creating Request

unirest.post("https://rxnlp-core.p.rapidapi.com/generateNGramCounts")
.header("X-RapidAPI-Host", "rxnlp-core.p.rapidapi.com")
.header("X-RapidAPI-Key", "SIGN-UP-FOR-KEY")
.header("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
.send("n-gram=3")
.send("text=I love rainy days. How I wish it was raining ! How I wish it was snowing !")
.end(function (result) {
  console.log(result.status, result.headers, result.body);
});
OAuth2 Authentication
Client ID
Client Secret
OAuth2 Authentication