100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

cannot find La vie d'Adèle

Rapid account: Anemochore
anemochore
vor einem Jahr

Hi, it’s been a while. What I want to search is tt2278871 and its title is Blue Is the Warmest Color (world-wide English) or La vie d’Adèle (original).

When I look for its id, I get the result, but no result when searching by title. I think there’s problem with ’ (actually apostrophe in French). I’ve tried unescaping it (“https://moviesdatabase.p.rapidapi.com/titles/search/title/La vie d’Adèle?year=2013&titleType=movie&exact=true”) but still no result. (I’ve actually unescaped è too, but it was not relevant.)

Also, no result when aka-searching by US title (Blue Is the Warmest Color). Strangely, when I aka-search by UK title (Blue Is the Warmest Colour), there’s correct result. Note Color vs Colour.

Can you figure these two problems? Is there something I miss?

anemochore Commented vor einem Jahr

Yes, now two problems are gone! Working as intended. Thank you for fixes!!!

Rapid account: S Adrian
SAdrian Commented vor einem Jahr

Hi,

The update is live, problems are fixed.

Thanks,

AM

Rapid account: S Adrian
SAdrian Commented vor einem Jahr

Hi,

I have looked at this problem and you are right, it is the apostrophe. As for the aka search, this is a limitation o the current version, some movie objects does not contain all the akas that the aka db contains, so if you try the aka endpoint with this title code you will get 55 entries but if you search by those in aka-search for the most of them will return nothing ( cause they are not in the movie object ).

Those two problems will be solved in the next update, that will come soon in a matter of days.

Thanks,

AM

anemochore Commented vor einem Jahr

Oops, my string is shown unescaped, but I think you know what I’m talking about. Here’s a screenshot:

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments