By animetrics | Updated 14일 전 | Media
Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

basic account limits question

Rapid account: Mpp Plw
mpp-plw
8년 전

Recently started getting this message: {“errors”:{“Daily Limit Exceeded”:"You have exceeded your daily limit of 30 requests per day. Was under the impression that I would have 1K calls per month with basic plan? Please tell me what I have to do to remove this limit so that we can complete our testing.

Rapid account: Animetrics
animetrics Commented 8년 전

Mashape supplies one. The best way to find is is to go to the documentation page and look at the key that’s filled in the example requests in the headers under X-Mashape-Key. For our API key, you may use the one you got previously, but once you use it through mashape you won’t be able to use it directly (for the 30 free a day).

mpp-plw Commented 8년 전

Ok, sounds like I need 2 keys, do you supply both or is the Mashape key the ID# listed in the transaction details? And it sounds like i need to request a new key from you using a different email address. Please advise.

No worries. In order to go through mashape, you need both a mashape key and an animetrics api key for your requests. Please see the mashape documentation for examples on how to properly include your keys in the requests, or see the following thread for an example in php: https://market.mashape.com/animetrics/animetrics-face-recognition/support/13#

mpp-plw Commented 8년 전

First my apologies, I’m a newbie here. So I found the animetrics API link on your system and followed the link to obtain an API key by contacting Animetrics using the link in mashape which took me directly to animetrics. Since receiving your reply I’m a little confused… I’ve attempted to add a freemium account for animetrics API and I’m not sure how to get it to work. Can you eloborate?

Have you signed up for the mashape freemium plan? If you do not go through mashape and hit our api directly, you will be subject to the 30 requests per day minimum. Otherwise, you will have 1000 free per month with the freemium plan through mashape. If you are hitting the api directly, please request a new api key before switching to mashape.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments