Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Subscription

Rapid account: Panifran 2000
panifran2000
5 years ago

Hi,

Today is the first day that I am using the API. I have exceeded the free plan in 500 requests approximately. There should be the possibility of setting a limit in the requests to avoid these charges I have made an upgrade to pro plan (1000 requests per day), and now I have 2 charges, one of 19.90 USD for exceeding the 50 requests and another of the pro plan of 19 USD. I thought that by doing the upgrade I was only going to have one charge.

I would like to move to the ULTRA plan, but only paying the difference of 6 USD between the PRO and ULTRA plan, and also with a refund of the 19.90 USD. The documentation and FAQ are not clear, and I don’t think it’s fair that by trying the API one day I pay the price of two months.

Thanks

panifran2000 Commented 5 years ago

Great, thanks for your help!

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 5 years ago

The $19.90 refund request has been sent

Thanks, for now, I will continue with the PRO plan, could you please ask for a $19.90 refund of the extras requests?

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes no problem, if necessary we will send you the return of rapidApi confirming the refund requested

Thanks for your reply. OK, as long as there is a guarantee that those 2 charges will be refunded, because if not, I would have 3 payments for the same service.

Also I would like to inform you that we have a demo API that is available and this without restriction of requests in order to be able to test our API. (https://www.api-football.com/demo/)

Hello,

The amount of $19.90 corresponds to requests made before subscribing to the PRO plan.

It is possible to switch to the ULTRA plan, you just have to subscribe and we will ask rapidApi for a refund of the $19.90 and $19.00 of the PRO plan, only $25 will be charged.

Is that all right with you?

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments