99%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Subscription Termination

Rapid account: Choxxy
Choxxy
5 years ago

Why was my Pro subscription terminated? I know I exceeded api calls but I had a pro plan subscription already and am willing to pay the overuse at the end of the month when I will be settling my pro plan bill??

Choxxy Commented 5 years ago

Ok I understand, can’t I just pay the difference so that I start on a clean slate instead of a refund?

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 5 years ago

here the response of rapidApi : Thanks for reaching out, it seems like this user had originally subscribed to the Pro plan and soon mistakenly canceled the Pro plan. This was not RapidAPI’s doing as she may have just unsubscribed unintentionally (see logs). When the plan was canceled it immediately triggers a charge of the user’s overages right away (you can see that there is a $22 overage fee bill that was never paid for see invoice). To proceed here, we would recommend that she pay the $22 overage fee that is still unpaid and we will then refund her $19 for the Pro plan that she canceled. Please let me know if this works for you, I can also contact this user if it makes the process easier.

We sent an email to rapidApi to find out why, as soon as we get their feedback we come back to you

Choxxy Commented 5 years ago

I cannot re-register because rapid tries to charge my card again

We sent an email to rapidApi support to find out why

Hello,

We cannot unsubscribe users. only you or rapidApi. We will have to ask them why. No problem with your overage or anything else. This may be a problem with your credit card. Try to re-register

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments