100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Sample Data on DEMO site

Rapid account: Soccerule 0523
soccerule0523
5 anni fa

I am evaluating API Football via DEMO site. I am not able to link associated data between fixtures and odds where fixture IDs between these 2 datasets are not matching.

I am getting fixtures data from https://www.api-football.com/demo/api/v2/fixtures/date/{date}, and odds data from https://www.api-football.com/demo/api/v2/odds/fixture/{fixture_id}. I could not get any associated odds sample data for all fixtures ID I am retrieving ranging from 1000-1100.

Is it possible to sync up the sample data on DEMO site so that I am able to proof of concept my evaluation.

soccerule0523 Commented 5 anni fa

Hello, please help to reply on the inquiry. Thanks!

For example, I tried to get odds for a league 194, which last fixture ended around 2019-07-08, which falls within 7 days period. There is no Asian Handicap numbers in odds data returned. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi, I am trying my prototype using FREE plan. I tried to fetch odds data for few selected upcoming fixtures (today and upcoming 1-2 days). I could not see corresponding Asian Handicap odds data, which I am expecting. The cross check with few other soccer web sites that Asian Handicap odds should be available.

Please advise. Thanks!

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 5 anni fa

Hello,

There are two reasons for this, the 7-day history and we added the new endpoint odds after the leagues available in the demo are finished, so it is normal that the odds are not available. We will update soon with updated data so that the league=>odds and fixtures=>odds links become functional.

In the meantime you can do the tests with the FREE plan, which is limited to 50 requests. This may help you to progress in your tests.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments