Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Pagination

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted]
10 months ago

Hi again,
Is there a way to use pagination for this api?
Thanks

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 7 months ago

Hello,

You are interested …/flights/list-in-boundary endpoint instead. That only screen supports filter.

Regards.

Rapid account: Joeschmocool
joeschmocool Commented 7 months ago

Hello,

I am posting on this thread since my question is similar to the pagination question.

I am trying to optimize my requests for the ‘get-more-info’ endpoint.

For common flights, the response list is often several pages long with the first page containing flights that are far in the future and have no relevance yet.

Therefore, I have to fetch again either on page 2, or 3 to get the flight that is closest to the current date. But there is no way of knowing beforehand on which page the flights that are closest to today might be on.

Is there a way to filter the request such that I am only receiving flights that are close to today and therefore relevant?

For example, the response below shows that there might be an additional parameter to filter the results using the “filterBy” key. Do you know if there a way to filter the request to get only relevant flights that are close to the current date?

Thank you!

{ "result": { "request": { "callback": null, "device": "web", "fetchBy": "flight", "filterBy": null, "format": "json", "limit": 100, "olderThenFlightId": null, "page": 1, "pk": null, "query": "AA917", "timestamp": null, "token": null }, "response": { "item": { "current": 16, "total": null, "limit": 100 }, "page": { "current": 1, "more": false, "total": null }, "timestamp": 1695915962, "data": [{},{},{}]

apidojo Commented 10 months ago

Hello,

I am sorry there is no paging feature for that endpoint.

Regards.

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted] Commented 10 months ago

Hello,
get flights/list-by-airline
Regards.

apidojo Commented 10 months ago

Hello,

Which endpoint are you talking about? How can I read your mind, man?

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments