Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

API doesn't process more than 750 request at a time

Rapid account: Ved Y Q F Af B Cr W
ved-y_qFAfB-CrW
a year ago

Hi,

I’ve subscribed to unlimited plan, but I cannot process more than 750 QR codes in single request. Can this limit be increased for processing more than 750 QR Codes?

Rapid account: Auysal 60 Iw Qqy LO Pz S
auysal60-IwQqyLOPzS Commented 8 months ago

Hi, I gave you the $45 pack for free.
If you check the $45 package, there is a limit of 5 requests per second.

There was no such limit in the $80 package, but since you had problems with the $80 package, I said that I would give you 1 more month of free usage instead of the $35 extra fee you paid. Because you passed the $80 package in vain, and I said I would give the $45 package free for 1 more month because of this.

There is a limit of only 5 requests per second,
If you need more than 5 requests per second, you’ll need to switch back to the $80 package.
There is no limit in this package.

ved-y_qFAfB-CrW Commented 8 months ago

Hi Ali,

The QR issue I fixed it myself, there was some issue at my end. But the rate limit issue needs to be fixed. Please look into it.

Thanks

Hi Ali,

The plan that you’ve enabled for me is not same as the one I had subscribed earlier by paying $80. I am getting {“message”:“You have exceeded the rate limit per second for your plan, CUSTOM-ved-y_qFAfB-CrW, by the API provider”} error & also the QR that got generated somehow are all same.

Is your app working? Cuz this is an unusual error that I never encountered earlier on your platform.

Also,

when I executed the command below it gave me error

curl --request POST
–url https://qrcodestyleapi.p.rapidapi.com/generate
–header ‘X-RapidAPI-Host: qrcodestyleapi.p.rapidapi.com
–header ‘X-RapidAPI-Key: <key>’
–header ‘content-type: application/json’
–data ‘{“width”:300,“height”:300,“data”:“https://tags.eco/REXECN",“margin”:0,“qrOptions”:{“typeNumber”:“0”,“mode”:“Byte”,“errorCorrectionLevel”:“H”},“imageOptions”:{“hideBackgroundDots”:false,“imageSize”:0,“margin”:0},“dotsOptions”:{“type”:“square”,“color”:"#000000",“gradient”:null},“backgroundOptions”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“image”:null,“dotsOptionsHelper”:{“colorType”:{“single”:true,“gradient”:false},“gradient”:{“linear”:true,“radial”:false,“color1”:"#6a1a4c",“color2”:"#6a1a4c",“rotation”:“0”}},“cornersSquareOptions”:{“type”:“dot”,“color”:"#000000"},“cornersSquareOptionsHelper”:{“colorType”:{“single”:true,“gradient”:false},“gradient”:{“linear”:true,“radial”:false,“color1”:"#000000",“color2”:"#000000",“rotation”:“0”}},“cornersDotOptions”:{“type”:“dot”,“color”:"#000000"},“cornersDotOptionsHelper”:{“colorType”:{“single”:true,“gradient”:false},“gradient”:{“linear”:true,“radial”:false,“color1”:"#000000",“color2”:"#000000",“rotation”:“0”}},“backgroundOptionsHelper”:{“colorType”:{“single”:true,“gradient”:false},“gradient”:{“linear”:true,“radial”:false,“color1”:"#ffffff",“color2”:"#ffffff",“rotation”:"0”}}}’
{“message”:“400, bad request”}

Can you also look into this please

I received this message while using api

You have exceeded the rate limit per second for your plan, CUSTOM-ved-y_qFAfB-CrW, by the API provider

Can you please fix this issue.

Thanks

Thank you Ali!

auysal60-IwQqyLOPzS Commented 8 months ago

Hello,
I’m describing you a free 1 month package, please accept the invitation.
After 1 month, you will need to switch to one of our paid packages.

You can subscribe to the package named “Custom-Ved-Y_qfafb-Crw” specially created for you from the prices menu.

Hi Ali,

If you may recall, due to some technical issues that I faced while generating QR code using your app, you suggested me to switch to a custom plan for $80 that had unlimited request capabilities, but it didn’t solve my issue, and I had asked for a refund, for which you said you’ll enable it for a month in future whenever I need as refund was not possible.

If you can enable it for next 30 days, it would be great, but I would like to go back to your $45 plan and not be charged $80 again after it expires.

Thanks & Regards!

Ved Prakash
Trashless Inc

auysal60-IwQqyLOPzS Commented a year ago

Yes, but when the plan end date comes, you have to change it manually, I can’t.

ved-y_qFAfB-CrW Commented a year ago

Got it, thanks. Will change it at the end of this plan, and will request you to enable the high usage plan whenever we need it.

Cheers!

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments