99%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

NextUrl is different from the example

Rapid account: Farokr
farokr
a year ago

hi, i saw the nexturl from the example is different, if i input the new nexturl now with parameter grpahql, it responed “errornot found for parameters: ‘{isNextPage=false, url=}’”

farokr Commented a year ago

hi i have another question, my client is using “pro” plan, what is the rate limit for that plan ? thanks

Rapid account: Axesso
axesso Commented a year ago

Currenty it is better to check either if “cursor” is null or “countPage” is equals 0. Both cases identify that there are no more posts available.

Best Regards
Axesso Support

hello, i need to ask when do we know if theres no more post to retrieve i.e the nextUrl is false or empty ? thanks

Hi,

yes correct, just pass the value from “nextUrl” to “url” query param. We just saw that now we receive the correct request from your client, so it looks like you do the invocation now correctly.

Let us know in case of further questions.

Best Regards
Axesso Support

thank you for the response, so i just put tha value of nextUrl to the url parameter, and call it again ?

Hi,

thank you for the request. We just took a look in our logs, it looks like you do pass an empty url to our API. Can you please check your code?

Basically you can ignore the structure / content of “nextUrl” and instead just pass it to the next call. Our API should handle it by itself. But currently you receive this response you mentioned above (code 404) because you just send a empty “url” as query param.

Let us know in case you have further questions.

Best Regards
Axesso Support

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments