100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Data not updating since Sep/09/2020

Rapid account: Taylorkimjw 1
taylorkimjw1
4 years ago

I am subscribing to GBX, GEX and GLX api.
Data haven’t been updating since last night.
Anyone who is using this api getting correct updates?

Rapid account: Alexrobertjackson 67
alexrobertjackson67 Commented 2 months ago

If you find yourself falling victim to a Crypto fraudulent investment company, contact Wizard Asset Recovery. Their experienced team of cyber experts will carefully review the details you provide and analyze the circumstances surrounding the scam. This enables them to take swift action on your recovery case, providing a positive result at the end and helping you recover your funds.

If you’ve been scammed by bitcoin, don’t panic. Take action by hiring the best funds recovery experts to help you recover your lost funds and get your money back from binary options forex scams or any other investment scam. Wizard Asset Recovery specializes in recovering stolen or lost bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You can reach them via email at Wizardassetrecovery@gmx.us and via WhatsApp at +13157561228.

Rapid account: Rachelwilmott 59
rachelwilmott59 Commented 3 months ago

I am Rachel Wilmott from Bakersfield, CA, United States. I need to share this here so you won’t lose your money cheaply to scam brokers. I invested about $509,278.10 on a binary option platform, then I decided to withdraw after several weeks. The withdrawal wasn’t successful, so I tried to contact the platform via email and phone number. I didn’t get a response from them when everything started looking weird. Some weeks later I got a letter from them insisting I should invest more money if I want to withdraw my money which I rejected and I never heard from them again. That was when I knew I had been scammed. I was really devastated at that moment and felt so bad that my hard earned money was gone. After some months I came across a lot of testimonies on the web how Rustik Cyber Hack Service WhatsApp:+ 1.38.63.48.78.38had helped many people recover their stolen scammed funds or duped money on bitcoin or any other form of digital currency. I contacted them and they promised to help me get my money back and asked me for some info about the scammer which I provided. The result was amazing. I recovered all my stolen money in 73hours. I was so happy as I never believed I could get my money back. Thanks Rustik Cyber Hack Service E mail: RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE@GMAIL.COM and you restore my happiness as I could see my funds in my wallet. They are capable of recovering any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, bank transfer scammed funds with their guidelines and skills. Telegram: HTTP://T.ME/RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE

Rapid account: Rustikcyberhackservice
rustikcyberhackservice Commented 4 months ago

INTERNET SCAM ALERT‼️ The internet today is full of SCAM ADS, mostly in comments of various sites and blogs. A large number of individuals have been victims of scam and lost a lot of money to SCAMMERS. Most of the common scam you can see ❌BANK LOAN SCAM. ❌CRYPTO INVESTMENT SCAM. ❌LOTTERY SCAM. ❌HACKING SCAM ❌ONLINE BANKING SCAM. ❌DONATION SCAM ❌ONLINE DATING ROMANCE SCAM, ❌FAKES NEXT OF KIN ❌IMPERSONATING OF CELEBRITY SCAM ETC, WE GET MORE THAN 1000 REPORTS EVERYDAY… ✳️The big Question is “Can someone who is a victim of Scam get their money back⁉️ I will say yes, and will tell you how. The only way to recover yours is to hire a Hacker who will help you take back your money from these Scammers and today is your lucky day, you just met the right professional expert rescue team perfect for the job. WHO ARE WE❔❔ We are Rustik Cyber Hack Service, A group of skilled Hackers who have dedicated our time to help individuals and overseas get back their money from INTERNET SCAMMERS. There is a research that was carried out to determine the amount of money lost through Scam, and it was confirmed that over USD $3 billion annually, millions of people get scammed everyday. HOW DO WE OPERATE❔ We first of all study the scammer(s) brought to us by hacking the device(phone or computer) to get information of How, Where, this person keeps money he/she as defrauded people of ( so many of this scammers don’t actually save the money in banks, they mostly stack the money in a Bitcoin wallet, that way it is safe and untraceable to authorities) and we work on a strategy to get back the money and give it back to whom they have defrauded. Contacting us is simple, just give us a message through the email below. If you are a victim of an internet scam or you know someone who is, make contact with us immediately. You are ? % safe to contact us, our email is very secure. We also provide Legit Hacking Services such as-: ?Phone Hacking/Cloning ?Email Hacking & Password Recovery ?Social Media Hacking & Password Recovery?Clear or Erase Databases ?Mobile Tracking ?Virus detection ?Mobile spy remote control access authorization, boost of credit score & Elimination. etc 2024 © All Right Reserved. WEBSITE: RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE.COM TELEGRAM: HTTP://T.ME/RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE

EMAIL: (CONTACT@RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE.COM AND RUSTIKCYBERHACKSSERVICE@GMAIL.COM)

Rapid account: Hansomwillow
hansomwillow Commented 4 months ago

Yes, when used ethically and with proper authorization, the services provided by Cyberspace hack pro are legal. However, it is important to ensure that you have the necessary legal rights or permissions before seeking hacking services. Cyberspace hack pro strictly adheres to legal guidelines and ethical practices to ensure compliance with the law. The time taken for phone hacking can vary depending on several factors, such as the complexity of the case and the security measures in place. While Cyberspace hack pro strives to provide quick solutions, it is important to understand that some cases may require more time to ensure a successful and secure outcome. Contact Cyberspace hack pro for a personalized assessment of your hacking needs and an estimate of the time required. Cyberspace hack pro places a high priority on maintaining the security and confidentiality of client information. They utilize advanced hacking tools and techniques to ensure a secure process, and their team follows strict privacy protocols. Additionally, Cyberspace hack pro operates with complete discretion and ensures that client information is handled with utmost care and confidentiality. While Cyberspace hack pro has a high success rate and employs experienced professionals, it is important to note that the outcome of phone hacking can vary depending on the circumstances. Factors such as the level of security, complexity of the case, and external variables may impact the outcome. However, Cyberspace hack pro will make every effort to provide the best possible result and assist you in resolving your hacking needs. For more information about phone hack, contact Cyberspace hack pro via: cyberspacehackpro@rescueteam.com: WhatsApp: +1(656)2056590

Rapid account: Oliviaemma 67364
oliviaemma67364 Commented 5 months ago

In one notable case, Cyberspace Hack Pro successfully recovered stolen Bitcoin from a hacked exchange. Through their meticulous analysis of the blockchain and collaboration with law enforcement agencies, they traced the funds, identified the perpetrators, and facilitated the return of the stolen assets to their rightful owners. This case served as a testament to their expertise and the effectiveness of their recovery techniques. Cyberspace Hack Pro also accomplished the amazing accomplishment of recovering lost money from a compromised wallet. They found the security hole, recovered the money, and strengthened the wallet’s security safeguards by applying their sophisticated forensic techniques and in-depth knowledge of wallet vulnerabilities. This example demonstrated their capacity to stop future mishaps in addition to recovering lost property. Cyberspace Hack Pro stands out in the market thanks to their creative approach to cryptocurrency recovery. They address the complexity and difficulties related to bitcoin theft with their special combination of knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and customized solutions. They show via their successful case studies that they can retrieve misplaced or pilfered assets and instill trust in the bitcoin ecosystem.  Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have become increasingly important in the field of cryptocurrency recovery and these are some tools used by Cyberspace hack pro. These technologies enable faster and more accurate analysis of large amounts of data, helping experts identify patterns and anomalies that may be indicative of unauthorized activities. Security is paramount when it comes to the recovery of cryptocurrencies. Cyberspace Hack Pro is aware of the necessity to safeguard confidential data while it is being recovered. To prevent unauthorized access to client data, we use cutting-edge encryption methods and secure communication protocols. Contact Cyberspace hack pro through email:  cyberspacehackpro @ rescueteam . com: WhatsApp:  +1(656)2056590

Rapid account: Oliviaemma 67364
oliviaemma67364 Commented 5 months ago

In one notable case, Cyberspace Hack Pro successfully recovered stolen Bitcoin from a hacked exchange. Through their meticulous analysis of the blockchain and collaboration with law enforcement agencies, they traced the funds, identified the perpetrators, and facilitated the return of the stolen assets to their rightful owners. This case served as a testament to their expertise and the effectiveness of their recovery techniques. Cyberspace Hack Pro also accomplished the amazing accomplishment of recovering lost money from a compromised wallet. They found the security hole, recovered the money, and strengthened the wallet’s security safeguards by applying their sophisticated forensic techniques and in-depth knowledge of wallet vulnerabilities. This example demonstrated their capacity to stop future mishaps in addition to recovering lost property. Cyberspace Hack Pro stands out in the market thanks to their creative approach to cryptocurrency recovery. They address the complexity and difficulties related to bitcoin theft with their special combination of knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and customized solutions. They show via their successful case studies that they can retrieve misplaced or pilfered assets and instill trust in the bitcoin ecosystem.  Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have become increasingly important in the field of cryptocurrency recovery and these are some tools used by Cyberspace hack pro. These technologies enable faster and more accurate analysis of large amounts of data, helping experts identify patterns and anomalies that may be indicative of unauthorized activities. Security is paramount when it comes to the recovery of cryptocurrencies. Cyberspace Hack Pro is aware of the necessity to safeguard confidential data while it is being recovered. To prevent unauthorized access to client data, we use cutting-edge encryption methods and secure communication protocols. Contact Cyberspace hack pro through email:  cyberspacehackpro @ rescueteam . com: WhatsApp:  +1(656)2056590

Rapid account: Breannarue 9
breannarue9 Commented 5 months ago

In the realm of Bitcoin recovery, not many names are as well-known as Digital Web Recovery. With their knowledge and experience, they are the go-to experts for any problems with digital currency. They can help you recover what is legally yours, whether you lost your Bitcoin in a sad accident or just forgot your password from watching too many kitten videos on Netflix. It’s a fact that misplacing a winning lottery ticket and losing Bitcoin are similar. It’s upsetting, irritating, and can cause you to second-guess every choice you’ve made thus far in life. Bitcoin recovery services can help with that. These enchanted services can assist you in recovering misplaced or unreachable Bitcoin, so you won’t have to bid those lovely virtual currency farewell forever. Thus, don’t panic if you find yourself in a tight spot with Bitcoin; instead, just give the wizards at Digital Web Recovery a call or WhatsApp: +14033060588 And they’ll do the magic. Playing detective in the digital realm is analogous to recovering bitcoin. Forgotten or lost Bitcoin can be accessed and recovered by employing sophisticated methods and instruments. Bitcoin recovery is the method that can save the day, regardless of whether you transferred your Bitcoin to the incorrect address by mistake or your hard drive failed and your digital wealth was left within. There are a myriad of reasons why a person could require Bitcoin recovery services. Maybe you had your Bitcoin stored in a hardware wallet and lost it in a major cleaning spree. Or perhaps you were taken in by a phishing scam that quickly drained your virtual wallet, leaving you with little more than “cryptocurrency.” You are not alone, no matter what the situation may be. These regrettable circumstances have befallen a lot of people, but there is still hope thanks to Bitcoin recovery services. Communicate with Digital web recovery through: digitalwebrecovery@)mail-me.com

Rapid account: Kellybrookmatthew
kellybrookmatthew Commented 5 months ago

HOW TO  RECOVER FUNDS FROM CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMMERS.

I advice  new bitcoin investors undertake due research before investing their money in any of these Bitcoin investing platforms. They gain your trust and encourage you to invest more by promising tremendous profits. However, once you make a substantial investment, they intentionally lock your account and demand further payments before releasing your earnings. I lost virtually all of my savings when I lost $347,000 in bitcoin that I had invested in with a fake outfit. a special thanks to HACK ANGEL, whose recovery company fought tirelessly to get my money back. If you ever find yourself in a scenario like this, you can contact HACK ANGEL.

Email: hackangel@cyberdude.com

WhatSAp: +1 203,309,3359

Web: https://thehackangels.com

I advice  new bitcoin investors undertake due research before investing their money in any of these Bitcoin investing platforms. They gain your trust and encourage you to invest more by promising tremendous profits. However, once you make a substantial investment, they intentionally lock your account and demand further payments before releasing your earnings. I lost virtually all of my savings when I lost $347,000 in bitcoin that I had invested in with a fake outfit. a special thanks to HACK ANGEL, whose recovery company fought tirelessly to get my money back. If you ever find yourself in a scenario like this, you can contact HACK ANGEL.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments