Table of Contents
The beauty of sports is that when you are enjoying the fast-paced action, you can also log on to the internet and bet on the outcome. And considering the vast online sportsbook on the internet, punters can bet on their favorite event no matter the country or the time it is being played. However, getting a tidy profit from sports betting is easier said than done, especially if you don’t understand the basics of online betting.
But since finding value is a secret ingredient to making good cash from sports betting, as a player you need to find sites that give you the best odds. And while there are plenty of legitimate and reliable online betting sites, there are others that are unsafe. Therefore, punters must do due diligence on the platforms they are betting on to ensure that they don’t lose their hard-earned cash to fraudulent betting websites. Before you decide to place a bet, make sure you compare the odds offered by different platforms. If you want to make a kill from sports betting, here are some of the best sports websites to get odds.
Oddschecker is not only one of the oldest, but the most popular odds comparison website. This platform helps you to compare odds offering from various bookmakers from around the world. The first thing you see when you log on to this site is the variety of sports they cover. The major ones include horse racing, football, golf, and greyhounds. Other events covered on this site include ice hockey, rowing and table tennis.
- The site boasts direct links to major sportsbooks around the globe
- Odds offered on this platform are free.
- The site has a dedicated Oddschecker app for mobile users
- The site is neatly laid out with various categories differentiated from each other using distinct colors
- The site contains a lot of information which can be overwhelming to beginners
Besides offering odds comparison for various bookmakers, this site provides additional information such as links to free bets, betting tips, and bonus offers and promotions. This platform boasts a unique dropping odds feature, a tool that helps you spot events where the market is moving faster. When you sign up as a member on this platform, you will be able to see lots of sure bets and set up alerts to be notified when odds reach a particular level. Games covered include football, rugby, horseracing, darts, cricket and much more.
- Features a tab that shows dropping odds
- Provides more sporting information besides the odds
- Ability to link directly to various bookies
- Their wide range of features makes navigation on the website a little challenging
Odd Shark is one of the global authorities when it comes to the provision of online sports betting odds and other gaming paraphernalia. Whether you are looking for consensus data on soccer/football, hockey or basketball, this is your one-stop destination for top-notch odd comparison. It features odds from various sportsbooks including the United States’ best online sportsbook, Bovada. This site covers odds for a vast array of sports including NFL, NBA, soccer, golf, boxing, NHL, and WNBA among others.
- Boasts an extensive list of sports odds
- Offers more than sports odds
- Features live bet odds from renowned sportsbooks
- Offers more sports news than odds
Oddspedia provides value to players by offering the most comprehensive and reliable sports odds comparison. The site boasts unparalleled sports coverage and displays odds for various competitions from all over the world. The site helps bettors to improve their winning chances by providing detailed odds and guaranteeing the quality of bookmakers displayed on the platform. Sports covered on this website include football, baseball, tennis, ice hockey, volleyball, American football, and handball among others.
- Betting odds are updated after 20 seconds
- Features dropping odds tool that can be intuitive for finding excellent betting opportunities
- Also boasts a ton of other sports resources such as live scores, sports news and more
- Limited direct links to many bookmakers
Oddsportal is another fantastic website where punters can compare sports odds from more than 60 of the major bookmakers. The site comes with outstanding tools such as the dropping odds and blocked odds to help you follow current market trends, as well as the in-play odds for in-play bets. Some of the games featured on this website include football (soccer), basketball, tennis, handball, American football, hockey, and volleyball, among others.
- Registering on this site allows you to customize your bookmakers, select your preferred sports, odds format, betting market type, and time zone.
- Odds are updated after 15 minutes
- Boasts a crisp and user-friendly websites
- Contains too many details that can overwhelm first-time bettors
Summary: Best Websites for Sports Odds
|Oddschecker||Browse Sports Odds APIs|
|Easy Odds||Browse Sports Odds APIs|
|Odds Shark||Browse Sports Odds APIs|
|Oddspedia||Browse Sports Odds APIs|
|Oddsportal||Browse Sports Odds APIs|