0%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Category Parameter

Rapid account: Mobolith
mobolith
10 лет назад

Category Parameter not working - only …/all.json is returning any results.

Rapid account: Bryanhun
bryanhun Commented 10 лет назад

Thanks for letting me know numentis. The categories were just added, but should be back working now. Let me know if you encounter any more issues. I would also love to hear how you are using the API. =)

mobolith Commented 10 лет назад

Bryan - page advances with explicit category doesn’t seem to work, only works with the all category.

Thanks for the quick turn around. Developing a simple app for the BB10 using this API. I’m a bit of a news junkie. Another suggestion with the categories is to be to combine multiple categories (i.e. business+us+sports.json).

Another error has just cropped up. Invalid JSON Object: “<h1>Access denied</h1>”

The error I get is An error occurred while making the HTTP when entering page higher than 1 and any category other than all request.

I like the idea of combining categories… thanks. It will be added asap. I am not seeing any issues w/ categories on my end. What response are you getting?

Yes, you should not be getting that error. It should return a 301 “Empty resultset.”. I increased the number of results for the categories, so you should get more articles.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments