TCS’ Cloud Messaging Center REST API allows developers to easily integrate text messaging into their applications and web services for building automation, business continuity, alerts and notifications. We offer two-way text messaging coverage across all US wireless carriers. TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. handles more than 700 billion messages per year.
The Cloud Messaging Center (CMC) REST API provides a set of methods that are called using https or http, to perform messaging (SMS) features such as:
• Sending a message • Getting delivery receipts • Replying to a message • Creating contacts and groups • Scheduling messages
Please visit https://www.cloudmessagingcenter.com/restsignup/ to sign up!
Benefits & Features
• Provides a cloud-based, one-to-many communication capable of integrating with multiple protocols, for any carrier, enterprise, employee or consumer – anywhere and anytime
• State of the art web-messaging portal enables users to upload and manage groups and contacts, provision users and send messages to nearly limitless group sizes with ease and convenience
• Provides integration into existing communication channels such as email, pagers, and telematics for high volume, highly available mass message delivery
• Scalable redundant platform, provides operational continuity assurances for your enterprise
• Complete end-to-end interoperability to the mobile carriers networks