Latenz

1,195ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Stopping interval in Botometer Python API

Why does the request stop for a time interval then return back? In my constructor, I set wait_on_ratelimit=True is there any relationship? if not, how can I remove this waiting interval? (I have an ultra plan, I have a huge dataset, I want to maximize the usage, but The API classified 4000 accounts in 10 hours)

Rapid account: O So Me
OSoMe Commented 2 anni fa

BotometerLite only uses information in the account profile, which is included in each tweet. Therefore you do not need to collect additional data from the Twitter API if you have at least one tweet per user. That removes the Twitter API bottleneck, making the BotometerLite endpoint much faster.

Rapid account: Niyaz 94 Nz Xt U Xnq NV 7
niyaz94nz-XtUXnq-NV7 Commented 2 anni fa

Thank you for your reply. If it is possible, I have additional questions.

• What can I do to speed up the process? I have a dataset with three million users for my master thesis. Is there any other solution beyond the Ultra plan? If not, what is your recommendation?
  • Why BotometerLite does not have this issue, it works fast and perfectly.
Rapid account: O So Me
OSoMe Commented 2 anni fa

Thank you for using our tool! To perform bot detection, the code would first fetch recent data about an account from Twitter then send the data to us. The intervals you are seeing is due to Twitter’s rate limit (you can only make certain numbers of requests in each 15 min). We don’t have any restriction at our side. That being said, we are sorry but there is not much we can do.

–Botometer Team

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen