Health Check

100%

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

/propertyExtendedSearch isPendingUnderContract flag

Rapid account: Afero
afero
8일 전

Hi,

I’ve been testing the isPendingUnderContract parameter for the /propertyExtendedSearch endpoint.

1. Is there a way to get only the listings that are pending, contingent, or under contract? Setting the isPendingUnderContract flag returns these listings, but it also includes other listings that do not fall into these categories.

2. Additionally, is it expected that the contingentListingType field in the output would be populated for listings affected by the isPendingUnderContract flag?

I compared the counts of listings returned with and without the isPendingUnderContract flag. For example, with the flag set, I received 150 listings. Without the flag, I received 100 listings. Then, I counted how many of the listings had a value in the contingentListingType field. Out of the 150 listings returned with the flag set, only 30 had a value in the contingentListingType field, whereas I was expecting 50. This discrepancy suggests that not all listings marked as pending, contingent, or under contract are being correctly identified by the contingentListingType field.

Thanks!

Rapid account: Afero
afero Commented 8일 전

Thanks for your quick reply.

That’s good to know. I see the counts matching between zillow and the api.

Rapid account: Apimaker
apimaker Commented 8일 전

Hello.

1. Can you get only the listings that are pending, contingent or under contract on the Zillow site? If so, send me the exact parameters you are using and I will check.

2. I don’t know, sorry.

The data is comes from zillow, and I can’t tell you anything about the contingentListingType field. I can help in a case where you see a difference between the data on zillow and the data you receive.

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen