100%

Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Host taking too long to respond

Rapid account: Kojakeugenio
kojakeugenio
2 years ago
I am having this error "URL Host is taking too long to respond. You can increase the timeout by sending a custom timeout parameter in your request" on any url I put in. I even tried the urls that has been extracted before. I also tried to increase the timeout to 60 but still the same.

I am on the testing phase of my program once everything is setup im gonna upgrade my subscription.
Rapid account: Byblikpeper
byblikpeper Commented 5 months ago

kojakeugenio, I can provide you with a scraper that works much faster, byblikpeper@gmail.com - drop me a message

kojakeugenio Commented 2 years ago

It’s working now. Thanks!

Rapid account: Lexper
lexper Commented 2 years ago

Apologies, we haven’t been getting notifications for your messages hence the delay of our response. Can you please try now and let us know. We had some proxy issues and now the issue has been resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, I now have 732 api calls which 90% of it is from failed calls because of the issue. It shouldnt count failed calls right?

The article extractor is working without a problem 2 days ago. Not sure what happened.

Hi, Did you reproduce the issue at your end?

Any blogpost url doesnt work for example this one https://www.foxnews.com/us/elon-musk-denies-alleged-affair-wife-google-founder-sergey-brin

It’s not working even on the demo page https://ujeebu.com/demo

Rapid account: Lexper
lexper Commented 2 years ago

Hi there, can you provide us with the URL so we can troubleshoot on our end? Thanks.

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen