98%

Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Summarize returns invalid_request

Rapid account: Asiufasf 7
asiufasf7
8년 전

curl --get --include 'https://textapis.p.mashape.com/summarize/?keywords=false&ratio=0.2&text=In+the+past%2C+I%E2%80%99ve+dabbled+in+publishing+on+Medium+and+saw+interesting+results%2C+but+never+went+all-in+because+I+couldn%E2%80%99t+customize+the+site+fully+(in+particular%2C+not+having+a+%E2%80%98brand%E2%80%99+for+the+blog+was+a+sticking+point)%2C+or+have+my+own+custom+domain.++When+Medium+launched%2C+I+cried+wolf+that+people+should+own+their+own+content+and+platform%2C+but+I%E2%80%99m+now+convinced+that+the+service+is+worth+embracing+because+the+way+it+works+as+a+platform+and+social+network+ultimately+means+your+work+gets+in+front+of+more+people.++Running+a+blog+is+a+time+investment+%E2%80%94+not+only+into+the+design+itself%2C+but+the+hosting%2C+distribution+and+the+part+where+you+actually+write.+Medium+is+helping+in+every+area%2C+by+removing+all+that+friction+between+you+and+actually+saying+something.++Publishing+on+Medium+almost+guarantees+your+work+will+get+seen%3B+the+distribution+and+network+effect+there+is+powerful.+It+brings+smart%2C+interested+readers+to+your+blog+who+actually+engage+with+you%2C+because+the+engagement+tools+work+so+well.++People+stick+around+and+engage+because+it%E2%80%99s+easier+to+get+content+to+them+on+an+ongoing+basis%2C+and+even+easier+for+them+to+comment+or+share+it+in+a+meaningful+way+with+their+network.+They+can+highlight+their+favorite+part+for+sharing%2C+give+context+in+inline+comments+or+respond+with+their+own+quick+thoughts+at+the+bottom.++On+Medium%2C+people+actually+come+back+because+they%E2%80%99re+able+to+follow+you+without+needing+to+sign+up+for+a+newsletter+or+RSS+feed.+Instead%2C+stories+are+pushed+to+followers+using+%E2%80%94+*gasp*+%E2%80%94+something+far+more+modern%3A+push+notifications.++For+years+the+only+way+to+push+content+out+to+followers+or+to+reach+new+eyeballs+was+to+share+it+via+social+media%2C+RSS+feed+or+slathering+it+on+link+sharing+sites.++Fast+forward+to+2015+and+Medium%E2%80%99s+powerful+network+effect+makes+it+easy+to+tell+everyone+you+know+what%E2%80%99s+worth+reading+by+pressing+a+single+heart-shaped+button.+It+lets+everyone+that+follows+them+know+that+it+was+worth+reading%2C+and+even+reaches+them+directly+on+mobile.&word_count=30' \ -H 'X-Mashape-Key: kwwlG00hPnmsh8jNBBY5WQ2iTcoJp1IdTd9jsnC8hsCaUMJKYJ' \ -H 'Accept: application/json'

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: keep-alive
Content-Length: 28
Content-Type: application/json
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:37:30 GMT
Server: Mashape/5.0.6
X-Ratelimit-Requests-Limit: 400
X-Ratelimit-Requests-Remaining: 393

{
"error": "invalid_request"
}

Rapid account: Textapi
textapi Commented 8년 전

I pushed a fix you should be able to make that request now.

One thing to note is that word_count limits the summary to a number of words, and ratio specifies what fraction of sentences in the original text should be returned as output so you may want to use one other.

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen