88ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

100%

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Issues getting cities in CA

Rapid account: Littlelunches

We have issues getting certain cities using the Cities API. Sample cities we have issues getting a response for include Sacramento and Folsom. Both in CA. Here’s a request sample. Please support us in how to resolve this issue.

const axios = require(“axios”);const options = {  method: ‘GET’,  url: ‘https://wft-geo-db.p.rapidapi.com/v1/geo/cities’,  params: {    limit: ‘10’,    includeDeleted: ‘ALL’,    namePrefix: ‘Sacramento’,    sort: ‘-population’,    languageCode: ‘en’,    types: ‘CITY’  },  headers: {    ‘X-RapidAPI-Key’: ‘xyz’,    ‘X-RapidAPI-Host’: ‘wft-geo-db.p.rapidapi.com’  }};

axios.request(options).then(function (response) {    console.log(response.data);}).catch(function (error) {console.error(error);});

Rapid account: Wirefreethought
wirefreethought Commented 1年前

Halifax is now fixed.

Rapid account: Guersbru
guersbru Commented 1年前

Great thanks

The missing Halifax will be included with some other fixes/improvements in the coming week or two.

That is a separate issue. I will have a look at this and other missing cities in the coming days.

Rapid account: Guersbru
guersbru Commented 1年前

I am facing a similar issue with halifax canada.
The api doesn’t return the city in canada but only the GB Halifax

As a temporary measure until I can look into this more deeply, I’ve reinstated all soft-deleted places and disabled soft-deletion as part of the daily import process. My goal is to get to the bottom of this issue before re-enabling (important for removal of occasional duplicates as GeoNames/Wikidata changes).

Rapid account: Littlelunches
Littlelunches Commented 1年前

Hi - thank you for the quick response and resolution. We tested the service now and we are getting the cities back as part of the responses. Many thanks!

Hi. Sorry about these issues. I’m looking now.

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen