By divit | Updated 22일 전 | Tools
Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Pairing Face with User - How To Face Identification

Rapid account: Lstefurak
lstefurak
9년 전

I would like to write a simple app that matches input images against a pre-populated group of people.

This would appear to need a group or face set of people with defined faces AKA example images.

I don’t see any methods in the API for associating a face with a specific person.

Is there some other method for doing a face identification? The POST call for face identification requires a faces set, but I can’t properly populate one.

Do you have any examples that do the setup before you execute the POST call:

https://divit-divit-face-v1.p.mashape.com/api/Face/Identification?faceset_id=<required>&threshold=<required>&userId=<required>" \

Rapid account: Divit
divit Commented 9년 전

Yes, API support detection and analysis methods with using binary image. We will add two endpoint to mashape UI before the end of the day. You can also check example binary image usage on divitface c# sdk project. https://github.com/divitface/csharp-sdk/blob/master/Service.cs.

Rapid account: Lstefurak
lstefurak Commented 9년 전

Ok great that makes sense. One more question about face detection endpoint. Right now the endpoint requires a URL and UserId

Is there any way you can pass a binary image file to the Face Detection Endpoint instead of the URL?

The endpoint for Face Identification uses a binary image file.

Rapid account: Divit
divit Commented 9년 전

For associate face with person you can use InsertFace endpoint which under Person section with faceId parameter.
Also, to populating faceset
1- ) You must create faceset under Faceset section
2-) After that, you must find face with using detection endpoint and store faceid. And then, you must insert faceids to faceset with using InsertFaceToFaceset endpoint under Faceset section.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments