Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Ran into issue, a little screwed with API usage now

Rapid account: Lanpublications
lanpublications
hace 8 años

Hello,

We’re currently running an app that uses DomainR (love it!) and unfortunately we had an infinite loop happen for a few days and it ate up all our quote for the month (and we’re just starting it!).

I’m already on the highest plan and freaking out a little because I want to add more people to the system (but we’re already close to the maximum). I know it’s not your fault that we had an infinite loop that used all our quota however I was wondering if there was something you could do to help us out this month with our quota/usage.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

• Eric Lancheres
Rapid account: Domainr
domainr Commented hace 7 años

👍

lanpublications Commented hace 7 años

Yes thank you!

domainr Commented hace 7 años

Hello,

Were you able to resolve this with Mashape? If so, I’ll mark this issue as closed.

-Eric

lanpublications Commented hace 8 años

Yeah that works, thank you so much.

I’m not sure how much the overage will be however it allows me to sleep better at night (and to continue promoting my app).

Thanks guys!

domainr Commented hace 8 años

Mashape can’t comp bulk requests, but can refund $. So let’s wait until the billing period rolls over and we see what your overage is, then refund $ based on the abnormal overage.

That work for you?

Hi Eric,

I sent Mashape a note, it looks like you sent ~400k requests a few days ago. Will let you know when I hear back from them, but don’t worry, we’ll sort something out by the end of the month. Looks like your billing renews the 4th each month.

-Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for writing, no worries — yep we can figure something out here. I’ll check with Mashape on how to handle something like this, and get back to you asap.

-Eric

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments