9.9 / 10

Latencia

1,868ms

Nivel de servicio

100%

Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

Max number of results (list transcripts)

Rapid account: Antoinepingel 1993
antoinepingel1993
3 years ago

Hi,
Is it possible to get more than the last 20 results in the lists for news or transcripts ? I’d like to download a longer history but it seems the SIZE parameter is capped -

Thanks in advance,

AP

Rapid account: Johann Muenchhagen
JohannMuenchhagen Commented 2 years ago

I have read the documentation carefully. I use a Unix Timesstamp but i cant load the next page. Is there any way to do this?

Best regards

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 3 years ago

Hello,

Please read the parameter description carefully, it states that “The value of meta/page/minmaxPublishOn/min json object returned right in this endpoint to load next page”. Did you follow the instruction?

Regards

Rapid account: Phil Andrews
phil-andrews Commented 3 years ago

I’m not seeing a pagination parameter. “Until” I see does work, but it still only returns 20 results and it’s unclear how to access the other 9 pages. Any suggestions?

Rapid account: Antoinepingel 1993
antoinepingel1993 Commented 3 years ago

Thank you - I had not realized the format needed to be unix timestamp for the until parameter.
Best
AP

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 3 years ago

Hello,

All applications have paging feature to limit the number of items per response, it also helps to protect servers from heavy load in real world problem. You may read optional parameters and their description to learn how to do paging, you are interested in the “until” parameter.

Regards.

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios