Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

Getting Predictions for a Whole Season in a League

Rapid account: Ahmetcemek 24
ahmetcemek24
6달 전

Hello,

Is there a way to get the predictions for the past games (historical data) without using the “iso_date” parameter?

It looks like I need to specify the “iso_date” parameter when making a call but I don’t want the prediction for a day. I want the predictions for the whole past season for a league.

As an example, let’s say I want to get the all predictions for the Premier League (England) 2020-2021 season. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

ahmetcemek24 Commented 6달 전

fdoped,

I’m trying to create a model that makes analysis about teams’ perfermonces for those 5 leagues.

Rapid account: Fdoped
fdoped Commented 6달 전

ahmetcemek24

Are you trying to check if the predictions were profitables on these leagues?

I dont think so, I already tested on a database with more than 1000 predictions sent, checking by league, country and others.

All of the results were not profitables.

Rapid account: Boggio Analytics
boggio-analytics Commented 6달 전

There is no prediction data prior to 2018, the API was created in 2018 so there is no history before that.

ahmetcemek24 Commented 6달 전

Hi,

I’m trying to get predictions for the past games (historical data) between 2010 - 2022 for Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, and Bundesliga.

I don’t think this API goes further from 2018.

Is this possible with this API?

Thanks,

Rapid account: Boggio Analytics
boggio-analytics Commented 6달 전

Hi,

There is no such endpoint at the moment. The only way to achieve what you want at the moment is by doing what you are already trying. (using the iso_date).
This might be a bit too verbose for what you need.
Do you need this on a recurrent base? Or just for one-time checking the performance?
If it’s a one-time request maybe I can provide you with an extract

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios