Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

Query regarding indexed_pages

Rapid account: Walnutfolks 123
walnutfolks123
hace 5 días

Hey,
Hope you are doing well, I recently came across your API and it suits my requirements, I have a Query, how do you calculate the Indexed pages? I checked for the indexed pages for a few domains in your API and compared it with the search engine response using site:domain URL in Google, the numbers reflected in your API is different, more often higher than the response given by the search engine. Can you clarify it for me, so that when am purchasing the paid subscription I won’t experience any difficulty.
Regards

Rapid account: Getbishopi
getbishopi Commented hace 5 días

please reach out to us through support@bishopi.io with your requirements.

walnutfolks123 Commented hace 5 días

Hey, should I opt for the professional plan, even if I want to access only the Domain SEO Analysis API? My requirement now is small and the 25,000 API Credits / month will be too high for me, and as of now I only need the Domain SEO analysis API, other APIs won’t be useful for me, can you help me out?

Unfortunately we stopped supporting on RapidAPI and only offer demo’s here.

Setting up an account on Bishopi.io is quite straightforward and it only takes few clicks.
Please make sure you sign up for Professional or advanced plans as these are the only once support API
Our api documentation can be found here https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/11906748/2s93RUvCPw#801778b8-f664-48b5-b063-33789507840f

Note: Once you sign up for an account and start a trial you only get 100 api credits as this is your trialing period. Once this period is over (after 7 days) your api quota is resetted to 25k monthly. If you don’t wish to wait and start using the api immeditaly, please reach out to support@bishopi.io and we will get you sorted out.

We are working on offering customers to immediately purchase a plan and skip trial period if they want to.

walnutfolks123 Commented hace 5 días

Okay, that works. Will I not be able to make the payment and renew the subscription directly through RapidAPI? I glanced through the link you sent me and found general payment information, but I didn’t find a specific payment portal for the Domain SEO Analysis API. It would be better if I could make the payment on RapidAPI itself, as I can easily manage this API along with the other APIs I’m already using.

Thank you for your inquiry. Our approach differs from Google’s in a few key ways:

Comprehensive indexing: While Google intentionally limits the results it displays to prevent scraping, we aim to provide a more complete view of indexed pages.
Regional variations: Google customizes search results based on location. For example, results in New York may differ from those in Los Angeles or other parts of the world.
Optimized results: We aggregate data from various regions to present you with the most relevant and comprehensive results possible.

Our goal is to offer you a broader and more diverse set of search results than you might find through a standard Google search. Hope this helps. You can find our pricing here https://bishopi.io/pricing

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios