100%

Health Check

N/A

Volver a todas las conversaciones

"and", "if", "for" returning "Entry word not found"

Rapid account: Jroven
jroven
vor 5 Jahren

It looks like “and”, “if” and “for” aren’t found in the word dictionary. (There may be others, but those have been a thorn in my side as I’m having to code around the “Entry word not found” response in these cases). These shouldn’t be unknown words.

Rapid account: Kaitlynn Raymond
KaitlynnRaymond Commented vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Paperfellow has been a lifesaver for me with my assignments. Their https://paperfellows.com/ writers are really good, and they always do my work exactly as I need it. Plus, they’re not too expensive, which is great for students! If you’re having trouble with your homework, paperfellows can definitely help you out.

Rapid account: Marieguerra 5670
marieguerra5670 Commented vor 2 Monaten

Ok, thanks.

Rapid account: Twinword
twinword Commented vor 2 Monaten

My name is Ashton at Twinword. First off, thank you for your interest in Twinword!

As you pointed out, the word is missing. Our Twinword API has been developed to understand and detect word associations, topics, document similarity, and sentiment analysis. To achieve this, from the beginning, we’ve decided to focus on content words rather than functional words such as ’since’ , ’they’, ‘should’, ‘could’, etc.

I hope this helps you.

Sincerely,
Ashton

Twinword Inc.

Únase a la conversación, añada un comentario a continuación:

Inicie sesió/Regístrese para publicar nuevos comentarios