100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Error Region Code

Rapid account: Filipeff
filipeff
7년 전

Hello, I bought today the api because according to the documentation the code of the region was (Two-letter ISO-3166-2 state / region code), however my state is DF and is returning “07”. What do I do? My ip is: 179.179.50.167

filipeff Commented 7년 전

I found the table that i need here: https://www.eurekapi.com/IPGeolocationServiceRegionsFIPS104.do
It will serve. thanks

filipeff Commented 7년 전

Hello, I just need the state, if there is no table that allows me to convert the number 07 to the Federal District state, it will not really serve my application, so You can refund the value. Grateful.

Rapid account: Fcambus
fcambus Commented 7년 전

Hello,

After investigating the issue, it appears that you are correct. Our database returns two-letter ISO-3166-2 state / region codes only for Canada and United States.

For all other countries, it is returning FIPS 10-4 region codes. We have plans to switch to ISO-3166-2 for all countries, but it will take some time so it will not happen in the foreseeable future. Meanwhile, you can convert the FIPS 10-4 codes to ISO-3166-2 in your application. If this is a blocking issue in your case, you can ask for a refund. Sorry about that.

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments