100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

montly api calls limit

Rapid account: Samuual
samuual
8년 전

Hi im getting warned that i have exceeded the monthly limit. Firstly what is the monthly limit? i’m using about 100 calls per day now, much less than the 1000 daily limit on the basic subscription.

Rapid account: Otmaniahmed 26
otmaniahmed26 Commented 3년 전

how many requests can a freemium account make per day??

Rapid account: Fcambus
fcambus Commented 7년 전

You need to implement the functionality on your side within your application or infrastructure.

Rapid account: Idan 89
idan89 Commented 7년 전

How can I cache the results? Is there a way using the API?
Thanks

fcambus Commented 7년 전

You can mitigate against this by caching results for a given amount of time, we do not disallow caching.

This way you can ensure that you are doing only one API query per IP address during the chosen timeframe.

Rapid account: Idan 89
idan89 Commented 7년 전

Is there any kind of protection for this?
I have scanned my website with OpenVAS and got a warning today.
Do the API doesn’t have a limit per second or something? I would like to prevent automated scripts/bots for scanning my website, hence triggering a lot of requests.
How can I protect from things like this?

Thank you.

fcambus Commented 8년 전

Hello,

There is no monthly quotas, quotas are per day and your plan include 1000 daily requests.

From what I can see on my side, there were a few days in September with a higher number of requests :

September 4th - 1390 requests
September 5th - 1259 requests

That’s why you received an e-mail from Mashape. It means that for those two days, you will have an overcharge
of $0.0005 per extra request.

You can check your usage in the the Analytics section of your account, changing view to “Last Month” will show you daily totals.

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments