Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

custom smaller pricing

Rapid account: Handymango
handymango
8年前

Hi there,

I’ve been using your telize service for about an year for personal websites and I absolutely love it. Today I was sad to find out that you are no longer supporting public free API.

I love your service so I’m willing to pay but even your BASIC plan is way too big for me.
I don’t need more than around 50 ip look ups per day. On average, I probably use from 10 to 20 lookup (some days even zero).
This is because I manually check the ip log tables for my websites few days a week then manually click on a button next to IP address to call your service to get GEO information for IP address that has interesting activities in my websites.

Anyways, I was wondering if I can pay say $10 / YEAR and get around 100 per day.
If this is not acceptable or if you can provide even smaller plan, please let me know.
I’m willing to pay for the year up front of course, rather than paying $1 or less per month.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,
David

Rapid account: Fcambus
fcambus Commented 8年前

Hello,

Glad you love Telize 😃 As regarding your request, this is not realistic as Mashape only allows for monthly billing. If the $7 plan is overkill for you, one option would be to install your own instance.

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments