Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

About the pricing

Rapid account: Locaboat
Locaboat
8 лет назад

Hi,

To have a global idea of the cost, is it counting every call, I mean each time the page is loaded (so to have an idea of the price I should check the number of page views) or is it costing each time a new visitor is coming and so on a new IP ? (so I would have to check unique users)

When it is writtent 0.0005PEREXTRA,itmeans70.0005 PER EXTRA, it means 7 for 1000 calls + 0,0005 for each call then ? (weird as 5000 calls would be 9$ and the upper pricing plan is costing 22$)

Thank you for your help.

Rapid account: Experiencetravel
experiencetravel Commented 8 лет назад

You may be able to keep requests down if you’re able to store the relevant piece of information in a cookie. In my own case I’m only interested in the country code. I store that in a cookie for new users or can retrieve that info without any additional requests to the Telize API for users who I’ve previously checked. I’m therefore only sending requests for the unique number of new users each month, rather than every page view. Hope that helps…

Rapid account: Fcambus
fcambus Commented 8 лет назад

Hi,

It is counting every calls made, so in your case you would have to check the number of page views. You can track the number of calls you consume in your mashape dashboard.

Regarding pricing, it means $7 (monthly) for 1000 calls per day. The allowed call quota is a daily one, so in your example, if you wanted to do 5000 calls a day on the $7 monthly plan, it would add an overcharge of $2 per day (4000 additional calls everyday at $0.0005 per call).

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments