Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

ISIN Numbers

Rapid account: Worx
Worx
vor 10 Monaten

Hi

Whenever i check the endpoints using published (REAL) ISIN numbers its returning a 500 Server Error. Can you advise what i need to do?

thanks

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented vor 10 Monaten

Hello,

"…are you saying your API will only show the funds/etfs that Morningstar show to non-logged in users?"
Yes, you are correct. The API does not return Premium data which requires login. I believe my previous provide enough information for your question.

Regards.

Worx Commented vor 10 Monaten

Thanks again for responding again. I’m still confused however? Morningstar is a paid for commercial service with very limited public data so are you saying your API will only show the funds/etfs that Morningstar show to non-logged in users? Having tried another 20 funds it seems the only ones returning values are the 6 you are showing which doesnt have much use? I must not be understanding your response as i cant see what this API does beyond scraping their PUBLIC website?..

Hello,

Not only this API, but also our other APIs reproduce PUBLIC data and features of related site/brand in REAL TIME and on DEMAND. Each endpoint is mapped to accordingly function on the site. Ex : …/auto-complete is mapped to the search bar on top of page. You are going to get almost everything that you see PUBLICLY on the site. All response data is live and synced with the site at the request time. We do not store or cache data locally. You absolutely use the site as reference for available PUBLIC data and features. It is morningstar.com for this API.

Regards.

We have managed to get it working for all the end point results that are showing in here now (thanks for your tip). But i still have a couple of questions;

1. It only returns 6 results for the whole of the FTSE (set in autocomplete) when there are thousands, is it because we are using the free version to complete testing?
  2. Could you send us the exact index codes you are using so we can then test other markets - ie NYSE, etc

Thanks again

Hi,

If you read the parameter description right under every textboxex you will see this “Value of performanceId field from …/auto-complete or /get-summary or …/get-movers endpoints” https://prnt.sc/1BCxUmJYOWpR
Learn to read everything with CARE will save your time and time of others.

Regards.

HI

Thanks for your quick response

Im talking about any one of the Endpoints that uses the securityId required parameter. We are assuming this securityId is the ISIN number (which is the unique identifier of all funds) and this is used to return the specific values of any given fund. Otherwise i cant see any way of calling just a single fund and all the end points associated with that?

An example of an ISIN number for a US company’s stock certificate could look like this: US-000402625-0 (dashes incorporated for simplicity). On the other hand, a theoretical Namibian company could have an ISIN, which appears as NA-000K0VF05-4. The middle nine digits of the ISIN are computer-generated in a complex formula. These are critical in helping protect against counterfeiting and forgery.

We have checked this over and reread for almost two days and this is the only thing stopping it from working for us…

Regards

Hello,

1/ What endpoint are you talking about? You should always send along with the request/response so I can reproduce the issue.
2/ You may read the parameter description carefully to know how to get the values for the required parameters.

Regards.

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires