9.8 / 10

Latence

1,809ms

Niveau de service

99%

Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

can you guys be honest? why charging for a service when you're literally just using a reverse engenieered python library?

Rapid account: Frowsyport Fyasu 0 Xy Lk U
frowsyport-fyasu0xyLkU
2 वर्ष पहले

this is kinda scammy to charge money to use an API that people could easily setup for free by downloading the library from github. lmao

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Hello,

Lots of developers make native libraries which call our APIs in background.
Anyway, you or everyone may choose whether or not to use our APIs and services. If you don’t like our service, simply ignore our service. If data extraction is illegal, all type of search engines, price comparison, travel sites, etc… must be shutdown.

Regards.

Rapid account: Frowsyport Fyasu 0 Xy Lk U
frowsyport-fyasu0xyLkU Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

What do you mean with “Your thought is in the opposite direction that should be more accuracy” ?

I mean i get it, you provide tons of apis whatever i’m sure many people is just happy to do so, however, what really confuses me is why would someone charge money to use an api that basically use some other company’s API to profit, i mean, isn’t that kinda illegal or something?

just being real honest here, you can’t deny that.

rEgArdS

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Well,

That is your thought, and judgment. We currently provide lots of APIs from many different categories. We have provided our service on RapidAPI for more than two years up to now. Our services rely on our team and own technique. Your thought is in the opposite direction that should be more accuracy.

Regards.

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires