0.3 / 10

Latence

21ms

Niveau de service

0%

Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

Do you believe there should be a universal gaming marketplace that caters to all gamers, regardless of platform or game preference?

Rapid account: Jackworner 099
jackworner099
18 days ago

Hey everyone! I’ve been thinking about gaming marketplaces lately and I’m curious to hear your thoughts. Do you believe there should be a universal gaming marketplace that caters to all gamers, regardless of platform or game preference? Or do you think the current setup with platform-specific stores is more effective?

Rapid account: Jamesstillerbox
jamesstillerbox Commented 18 days ago

I couldn’t agree more with Steam being a solid choice. Another platform worth mentioning is (Good Old Games). What sets GOG apart is its commitment to DRM-free gaming, ensuring that once you purchase a game, it’s yours to keep without any restrictions. They have a diverse selection of titles, ranging from classic gems to modern hits, and their customer-friendly policies make for a pleasant shopping experience. Plus, their Galaxy client integrates seamlessly, making game management a breeze. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a gaming marketplace with a gamer-first approach.

Rapid account: Hertjustin
hertjustin Commented 18 days ago

That’s a fascinating question you’ve raised. Personally, I see the appeal of both approaches. A universal gaming marketplace this one Zeusx could potentially offer a more streamlined experience for gamers, allowing them to access a wide range of titles without the hassle of navigating multiple platforms. It could also promote inclusivity by bringing together gamers from different communities. However, there are challenges to consider, such as ensuring compatibility across various platforms and addressing the concerns of platform holders who might prefer to maintain control over their respective ecosystems. It’s definitely an idea worth exploring further!

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires