99%

Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

Promote worker issue

Rapid account: Chrismoriarty
chrismoriarty
a year ago

I’ve run into an issue promoting/demoting workers. I’ve checked our application logs and can see i’m passing this body:

{
conversation_id: ‘12036309080186****@g.us’,
number: ‘1857222****@c.us’
}"

The * are real numbers just removed here for privacy. My logs show this:

{
“body”: {
“number”: “11857222****@c.us”,
“conversation_id”: “12036309080186****@g.us”
},

Should I be doing anything to prevent a '1' being sent in the body or is there some oddity where it's getting added on the maytapi end in error? Thanks as always for your help!
Rapid account: Maytapi
maytapi Commented a year ago

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in our API documentation and Postman collection. I would be happy to provide you with more information to help you get started.

Our API documentation provides a comprehensive overview of our services, including detailed instructions on how to use the API, endpoints, parameters, and responses.
You can find everything you need to know to integrate our services into your application successfully.
Additionally, our Postman collection provides a convenient way to test and explore our API endpoints. You can easily import our collection into your Postman application and start making requests to our API.
We strive to make our API as user-friendly as possible, and we welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance getting started.

Thank you for considering our services, and we look forward to working with you!

Best regards,

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires