Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

Saas Platform Usage for my subscribers

Rapid account: Ledlum S V Rpgu 2 FO Tv
ledlum-sVRpgu2FOTv
2 years ago

Hello,

I have a Saas platform for small and large institution to use my services. I m adding more business friendly services to my platform

How can i integrate your service for/to my subscribers per account. E.g A Small Pizza Shop wants to collect customers basic info and sent them discount alert.

So basically, the pizza shop already sign-up on our platform and has an account… Can they generate a qr code under their account and print it out? Can they place this printout at their location, so when customer scan their code, they can be taking to a page where they can input basic Phone number, Email and Name etc… I have a developer that can create the page to load-up into their respective customer database automatically…

Please help me with my solution or how it’s done so i can signup and add your service for my subscribers

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you

Tommy

Rapid account: Qrcode Monkey
qrcode-monkey Commented 2 years ago

Hello Tommy,

what you are planning can be done with our API. But the solution is more complex and the API is just a small part. I recommend to plan the solution with a developer of your choice.

Regards
Norbert

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires