95%

Health Check

100%

Retour à toutes les discussions

My plan was accidentally downgraded

Rapid account: Jeffreylee
jeffreylee
8ヶ月前

Hello, I accidentally downgraded my subscription to Free when I wanted to switch my billing credit card account, but I had already paid for the subscription on August 7th, please check for me, whether this error will affect my account for this month Quota usage!!

Rapid account: Rpi 4 Gx
rpi4gx Commented 8ヶ月前

HI jeffreylee,

yeah, I can see you paid for a PRO subscription on August 7th but you have gone back to the Free plan. The error you are getting is because the Free plan has a smaller rate limit ( 1000 request per hour ) than the Pro plan ( 5 request per second ) and you are now hitting the limit due of being subscribed to the Free plan.

I don’t have the option to bring you back to the Pro subscription. Rapid API is in charge of that, could you please contact them instead.

Thanks.

Rapid account: Jeffreylee
jeffreylee Commented 8ヶ月前

And please check this error out :

Traceback (most recent call last):
response = requests.get(url, headers=headers, params=querystring)
File “C:\Users\1hao\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py”, line 73, in get
return request(“get”, url, params=params, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\1hao\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py”, line 59, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\1hao\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py”, line 587, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File “C:\Users\1hao\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py”, line 701, in send r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File “C:\Users\1hao\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python310\lib\site-packages\requests\adapters.py”, line 563, in send raise SSLError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘ephemeral-proxies.p.rapidapi.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v2/datacenter/proxy?countries=US (Caused by SSLError(SSLEOFError(8, ‘EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:997)’)))
Edit script executed successfully.
Edit script executed successfully.

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires