Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

Word Limit or characters limit

Is there any words limit to pass to API

Rapid account: Sibaridev
sibaridev Commented a year ago

Dear valued client,

We are excited to inform you that we have added a new endpoint Rapid Translate Long Text to our Fast Translator API service that allows you to translate very long texts and especially without HTML tags ( no <i>, no <b> ). Based on your recommendation, we have added this feature to help you translate large amounts of text more easily and accurately.

With this new endpoint, you can now translate very long texts up to +100 000 characters without worrying about any HTML tags interfering with the translation process. We understand how important it is for you to have a smooth and seamless translation experience, and we are confident that this new feature will meet your needs.

We appreciate your feedback and always strive to improve our service to meet your expectations. If you have any questions or feedback regarding this new feature or any other aspect of our service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to help you.

Thank you for choosing the Fast Translator API service.

Best regards,

Sibari Oussama

Rapid account: Sibaridev
sibaridev Commented a year ago

Hi there! Thank you for contacting Us, I apologize for replying late.

In response to your questions: We inform you that the max length is 8500 character.

I appreciate your patience. If you have any follow-up questions or concerns, I’m here to help!

Rapid account: Pixiko
pixiko Commented a year ago

Yes, there is a line length limit. I do not know the exact value, but it gives an error 411 and html page.

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires