Rewriter/Paraphraser/Text Changer (Multi-Language)

FREEMIUM
Verified
Par Smodin | Mise à jour 4 days ago | Text Analysis
Popularité

9.6 / 10

Latence

1,494ms

Niveau de service

100%

Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

Ultra plan used very fast is this correct

Rapid account: Sefsz
sefsz
a year ago

Hi Smodin,

I contacted you trough mail but i didnt get any answer.
I have the ultra plan and it was used very fast, is this correct. I use the wordpress plugin of smodin. And did about 100-200 posts that each contains 200-300 words per post. How is it calculated?

Rapid account: Sefsz
sefsz Commented a year ago

Hi Smodin,

Thanks for the fast reply, okay that is very fast. I see that posts of me that i publish that contains 300 words you calculate as 1000-1500 characters is that correct? So that means that is made around 500 posts of 300 words and around 1000-1500 characters, that make 750.000. I cant imagine and i checked that i not had made 500 posts since i started the subscription on 2023-02-19 until 2023-03-07.

You could check or give me maybe a discounted price for the Mega subscription? Because i paid the ultra subscription and twice the pro subscription. But i think it is better to have the mega subscription only then because you get the most characters for the lowest price?
Also another question i use the smoding plugin from smodin self on wordpress. Is this plugin the best to use and when will it be updated. And should i keep it on rewriting setting 3? Also when i want to rewrite a rewrited post with smodin on the same setting 3, then it gives the exact same output without any rewriting. How is this possible?

Rapid account: Smodin
smodin Commented a year ago

Hey Sefsz,

We don’t follow up on messages on the api platform each day, only when an error is occuring, otherwise it can take us a couple days to respond. To inform you about the cost calculation, it’s counted on a per character basis, but this includes the html being send from wordpress. So the characters tend to get used up faster when sending HTML with many stylistic elements included.

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires