Health Check

N/A

חזרה לכל הדיונים

Error at random times of the day

Rapid account: Unicornrooms
unicornrooms
לפני 11 ימים
Hi
At random times of the day I keep getting the error : "Error occurred in downstream service." (across endpoints) 

this is for the India region and happens mostly during the second half of the day.
Please advise

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented לפני 9 ימים

Hello,

After checking the site, the IT team saw that the site has changed something in the functions which is relating to …/properties/v2/detail endpoint. …/properties/v2/detail endpoint will be deprecated and replaced by another endpoint in the future.

Regards.

unicornrooms Commented לפני 10 ימים

I got the number from the listing endpoint (locations/v3/search) only and I am getting accurate results when I hit get-offers with the exact same values while getting the above error when hitting detail endpoint (No other parameters were changed)
If you provide me with a support email id I can share request / response information as well. Also like i said this happens at some times because I do get results at other times on the same values.
What i’ve explained above (details endpoint not working while get-offers is working, is the situation at this point of time, it might change later)
The property in the above example is called “The Ananta Udaipur” just in case you need this for debugging.
Also let me repeat this is only being faced for siteid 300000036 and eapid 36
Please advise

apidojo Commented לפני 10 ימים

How did you get 8704364 as id? The error means the ID is not available for that property. You must get the ID from another source rather than fetching it from the listing endpoint.

unicornrooms Commented לפני 11 ימים

and the response received was :
{“errors”:[{“message”:“Error occurred in downstream service.”,“path”:[“propertyInfo”,“propertyContentSectionGroups”],“extensions”:{“classification”:“DataFetchingException”,“code”:“DOWNSTREAM_SERVICE_RETURNED_ERROR”,“serviceName”:“experience-api-lodging-property”}}],“data”:null}

Hi,
Sure,
the endpoint is : https://hotels4.p.rapidapi.com/properties/v2/detail
and the request body for this is : {
‘currency’ => ‘INR’,
‘eapid’ => 36,
‘locale’ => ‘en_US’,
‘siteId’ => 300000036,
‘propertyId’ => 8704364
}

As an example

This normally works just fine, and this infact will work right now if i were to switch to siteId 300000001 and eapid 1 (but that isnt the right locale for my target use case)

apidojo Commented לפני 11 ימים

What endpoint are you talking about? What was the request? I am sorry, I cannot help with such useless information. Please give me more detailed about the case to get further help.

If you want the siteid i’m using is: 300000036
and eapid : 36

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות