Health Check

N/A

חזרה לכל הדיונים

How can I get the aadhar information

Rapid account: Inavneetsingh
inavneetsingh
vor 9 Jahren

Hi,

I am developing mobile application and I would like to know how can I recive aadhar card information.

Rapid account: Rbpfinivis 22
rbpfinivis22 Commented vor 2 Jahren

You can Locate an enrolment center. Enrolling for Aadhaar is free of cost & you can get enrolled at a center close to you. or you can visit the https://uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html website to know your aadhar card status. Also if you want to transfer money using AEPS API then you can contact RBP Finivis that provides aadhaar based micro ATM.

Rapid account: Akash Ark
akash_ark Commented vor 9 Jahren

Thanks Neeraj for your inputs. I live in UK and we do have NI number equivalent to SSN in USA. But we do also have driving licence, address verification etc API’s to confirm the authenticity of the user and thought of using Aadhar for that as I am not aware of any similar thing for an user verification. Nothing in regards to LOST/FORGOTTEN PASSWORD. Dear API provider, my email id is akash.ark@gmail.com and I am open to discussion. Looking forward to hear from you.

Rapid account: Blaazetech
blaazetech Commented vor 9 Jahren

@akash_ark there is no problem actually in using the Aadhaar for verification but as @neeraj87 said it might be a risky challenge, drop your contact details will discuss what can be done to innovate on this.

Rapid account: Neeraj 87
neeraj87 Commented vor 9 Jahren

I would suggest not using Aadhar card details for verification. Aaadhar card is somewhat like SSN (in the USA). In wrong hands, it can lead to misuse. If you need to verify user creds then use a challenge-response system like asking a pre-determined question to which they have already answered (like “What is the name of your first pet”, “What is your mother’s maiden name”).

Rapid account: Akash Ark
akash_ark Commented vor 9 Jahren

Hi, I am developing a mobile app and need to verify the user credentials. Is there a way I can verify the user information by passing Aadhar details?

Regards,
Anantha

Rapid account: Blaazetech
blaazetech Commented vor 9 Jahren

what information you need?

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות