9.9 / 10

חֶבִיוֹן

588ms

רמת שירות

100%

Health Check

N/A

חזרה לכל הדיונים

Why are there old titles in Changes (new)?

Rapid account: Ch News
ChNews
2 years ago

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a way to display those movies or series that have recently been released on a certain streaming provider (e.g. Netflix) in Germany. Does this work with the “Changes” query with “change_type”:“new”?
Could you describe exactly which type of changes are captured with “Changes” (“new”)? Does “new” actually mean that the movies / series have been recently released on the streaming provider? The reason why I ask: Unfortunately, I often get old movies / series (e.g. “The Americans” on Netflix) as output,
although no new season has been released for ages. Do you know why? I’m looking forward to your answers!

Rapid account: Cevatbarisyilmaz
cevatbarisyilmaz Commented 2 years ago

Hi,

“added” timestamp shows the time API found that show in the streaming service, it’s not necessarily the same with the actual time the show was added to the service.

Yes, the “new” list supposed to show the titles recently added to the service. I’m aware that sometimes old titles appear in the “new” list, I have an action item to fix the problem. Gonna put an update here when there’s progress on that.

The current issue of old titles appearing in the “new” list happens when, for numerous reasons, the service fails to detect the title in the service for a time, then it redetects it later.

Rapid account: Ch News
ChNews Commented 2 years ago

PS: Does the “added” time stamp mean that the movie / series was released on the streaming provider at this time?

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות