0%

Health Check

N/A

חזרה לכל הדיונים

'created-by' cannot be empty

Rapid account: Jarrettconfrey
jarrettconfrey
4 anni fa

what does it mean when i get a status code of 400 and a body of “‘created-by’ cannot be empty”? is there any more documentation for this api? also why does an unsuccessful call still get counted against me? i like the idea of this api but i cant even get the given example working. what a shame

Rapid account: Mycookbook
mycookbook Commented 4 anni fa

Hi jarrettconfrey,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We were migrating our infrastructure last week and unfortunately, it had a severe impact on the availability of this specific endpoint. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

The idea behind the API is quite simple: an API user submits the URL of a recipe web page and the API returns the recipe in a formatted output.

The output of each processed recipe is broken down into:

• name
  • ingredients
  • instructions
  • yield
  • preparation time
  • cooking time
  • total time
  • images (URLs)

Since not all recipes include this content, the output you get from the API may vary and not always contain a parsed output for all of these sections. For instance, a recipe that doesn’t contain the total time or the images will still be parsed but these attributes will be missing in the output. In rare cases when the recipe can’t be parsed at all, the output will contain only the name.

If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get back to us, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,
Matthew

Support Team
MyCookbook.io

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות