פרמיום
על ידי Social Api | מְעוּדכָּן 2ヶ月前 | Social
Health Check

N/A

חזרה לכל הדיונים

PEOPLE SEARCH ERROR

Rapid account: Aytac Kirmizi

Hi,

since yesterday I get the following result occasionally with some People queries. I am using C# with HttpClient for the rest queries.

Also, I noticed that a People Search in LinkedIn returns results via the Linkedin interface for a specific keyword search, but not via the API. Neither via the test here at RapidAPI nor via my code.

Then I also have the case that some keyword searches return results via the RapidAPI test page, but not via my code. Is this maybe an encoding problem? Or do you have any other recommendations?

Example:
search pattern/notation: firstName lastName firstWordOfCompany

FirstName: Aytac
LastName: Kirmizi
Company: Contoso Software Ltd

Based on the information above, the search query would look like this:
Aytac Kirmizi Contoso

Mostly this pattern returns profiles, in some cases the linkedin ui provides results but the api not. In some other special cases only my request through my app does not return results but linkedin ui and also the rapid api test page for your api are providing results.

Here the result for the People Search Error which occures now and then:

{
	"keywords":"Aytac Kirmizi Contoso"
	"error":"PEOPLE_SEARCH_ERROR"
	"message":"Error in search people"
}
Rapid account: Pantek
Pantek Commented 3年前

FYI: Same error showing up here for the last 1 or 2 days.

Thanks for the usually great service and best regards!

aytac.kirmizi Commented 3年前

Hi,

I wanted to inform you, that I am getting the same error again. It worked the last 7/8 days without issues., currently every call gives me the error.

And thank you for the fast reaction and solving the issue last week, in general your API is really good.

Regards,
Aytac

Hi,

thank you for the fast answer and with the offer. In my opinion there is no need for a refund in this case.

Will wait for your update.

Can you say something regarding the other topics in my initial message? Especially for the case where I get results via the test page in Rapid API but not via the rest request in my application.

Regards,
Aytac

Rapid account: Thekirtan
thekirtan Commented 3年前

Hello Aytac, Sorry for the inconvenience happened to you

My team is working on it, I will inform you here once it’s get completely fixed.

I notice you were getting 200 status from our side in such case, That will be fixed in deployment.

You can send email to RapidApi Support team for refund, and I will accept your refund request for those failed request.

Thanks & Regards,
Kirtan

now 90% of my searches are giving me the PEOPLE_SEARCH_ERROR result with the status 200 … Is there any problem with the voyager api?

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות