By Simone | Updated 5 days ago | Sports
Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Portugal - Spain is not updating!!!

Rapid account: Dev Al
dev.al
6 years ago

Please, can you solve these once and for all?

Rapid account: Heisenbug
heisenbug Commented 6 years ago

Use the optional page parameter to scoll down the list.
See the Documentation page for more details and option available.
bye

dev.al Commented 6 years ago

I think I’ve been more than clear that I don’t wont a refund, I just need the service to work. Fortunately, today there were no problems.

Just one small thing: the Top Scorers method only returns the first five. Can you please show more? At least 20?

The refund would be for the whole sum minus the usage till now minus a little amount for our internal policy to discourage bad behavior to only harvest some data. The refund now would be about 540$. We need a clear answer within next match start, otherwise we could however decide to proceed with the refund and your account block even against your will.
Let us know.

Even if the problem this time was for an upgrade you have asked and we release in the wrong way, as said in the API term, in general, service down time as well as, inaccurate data can not be excluded. Let us know if you are more confortable with a refund.

Yes, of course I have seen the problem solved, but this doesn’t undo the fact that it didn’t work for more than 20 minutes. We need certainty it is going to work. We have paid for this service, and we pretend it works constantly, not that it gets solved after it’s broken. Please try not to have problems with the live feeds anymore. That’s why we paid for this, otherwise we could just take the statistics from Fifa after the match was over.

When a match is finished and live APIs don’t return you more an answer, you should remove the live parameter to continue to have an answer.
From logs you are continuing to query match finished hours ago again with the live parameter equal to true, in this way you are getting no answer.

There is been a problem connected with the release of the update to insert goals data in the event API, for the first part of the match only.
Do you have not seen the problem solved?

Can you please answer instead of closing the ticket? We cannot go on like this!

Please!!! We’ve invested on this and have sold our product based on this.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments