Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Access denied

Rapid account: Mblock
mblock
7 anni fa

Dear heisenbug

I was testing your API by performing some requests, i did reach my limit but I received an email that my access is denied.
Could you please tell me why? Did I perform too many requests?

Unfortunately I was not able to retrieve any data succesfully since I made some mistakes in my code but every request did got reduced of my allowed total requests.

Kind regards
Mike

Rapid account: Heisenbug
heisenbug Commented 7 anni fa

Our AI engine made that assumption the same we are going to release to predict match results, indeed with very astonish results.
However we are going to investigate searching on logs, if it has been an error weโ€™ll unblock the account.
Bye

mblock Commented 7 anni fa

Hi
Kind of rude to make assumptions straight away. I did not recreate any account. I am working on a school project (about football) and do have teammates that used the API as well. Guess thatโ€™s what triggered it.

According to us you have opened several accounts to bypass the 50 limit calls
Have a nice day.
bye

mblock Commented 7 anni fa

Hello Heisenbug

It was not intended to overload the system by any means. All I did was call the API multiple times untill I reached my limit (50 requests).
How is this in any way fraudulent? In any way, it was not my intention.

Greetings
Mike

mblock user,
our system has detected repeted fraudolent behaviour by you so your accounts have been blocked.
We have either decided to sospend temporarely the free access to the API to protect our data by beaviours like yours.

Regards,
The Eredivise Team

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments