Hi there,

Today I tried the API and got this message:

messages:"The API is unreachable, please contact the API provider"
info:“Your Client (working) —> Gateway (working) —> API (not working)”

Could you check it out please.

Thanks!

Rapid account: Edward 4 Andy
edward4andy Commented 19 days ago

HOW CAN I RECOVER LOST FUNDS FROM TRUST WALLET ? CONSULT CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

Crypto Recovery Services - Through Captain WebGenesis / Legitimate Cryptocurrency Recovery Expert.

Another Successful Bitcoin Recovery, My Spouse and I are another successful client of Captain WebGenesis among many. Numerous good reviews have been written about how the Crypto Recovery Expert has been utilizing his recovery skills to help people regain their happiness by getting their assets and Bitcoin back from dishonest and scammy cryptocurrency trading organizations. We were severely scammed by some scammers online, so I had to get in touch with them after reading about many of the fantastic services they offer. Fortunately, everything worked out well and Captain WebGenesis was able to get back the money we believed the Fraudsters had taken from us. Reach Captain WebGenesis via
WhatsApp at +1 701) 314-27-29 or email at (Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com)

Website; Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Rapid account: Edward 4 Andy
edward4andy Commented 19 days ago

HOW CAN I RECOVER LOST FUNDS FROM TRUST WALLET ? CONSULT CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS.

Crypto Recovery Services - Through Captain WebGenesis / Legitimate Cryptocurrency Recovery Expert.

Another Successful Bitcoin Recovery, My Spouse and I are another successful client of Captain WebGenesis among many. Numerous good reviews have been written about how the Crypto Recovery Expert has been utilizing his recovery skills to help people regain their happiness by getting their assets and Bitcoin back from dishonest and scammy cryptocurrency trading organizations. We were severely scammed by some scammers online, so I had to get in touch with them after reading about many of the fantastic services they offer. Fortunately, everything worked out well and Captain WebGenesis was able to get back the money we believed the Fraudsters had taken from us. Reach Captain WebGenesis via
WhatsApp at +1 701) 314-27-29 or email at (Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com)

Website; Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Rapid account: Donaldjsmith 95
donaldjsmith95 Commented 8 months ago

Lost Crypto Assets Recovery Expert; CaptainWeb Genesis.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency scams are becoming rampant as the day goes by. One should be careful when dealing with unauthorized online investments firms especially when it has to deal with fake Brokers. I had been Scammed recently for a large sum of my funds . Getting back your stolen Crypto is very easy but there are also lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so you need to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. CaptainWeb Genesis is the most trusted and reliable Crypto Recovery Expert who helped me recover my scammed funds back. CaptainWeb Genesis specializes in recovering bitcoin and tokens that have been taken from you by Scammers. Reach out the expert through;

Email ;Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
WhatsApp +1 (447) 442-0456.

CaptainWeb Genesis provides excellent services.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency scams are becoming rampant as the day goes by. One should be careful when dealing with unauthorized online investments firms especially when it has to deal with fake Brokers. I had been Scammed recently for a large sum of my funds . Getting back your stolen Crypto is very easy but there are also lots of fraudulent recovery firms out there so you need to be careful not to end up being defrauded again. CaptainWeb Genesis is the most trusted and reliable Crypto Recovery Expert who helped me recover my scammed funds back. CaptainWeb Genesis specializes in recovering bitcoin and tokens that have been taken from you by Scammers. Reach out the expert through;

Rapid account: Adelinecarol 989
adelinecarol989 Commented 9 months ago

Lost Crypto Recovery Services; Contact Lost Recovery Masters.

Losing money can be awful. It has a tendency to send you into a downward spiral of despair, which is exactly what happened to me. I had invested $172,000 worth of Crypto in an online investment scheme, and everything seemed legitimate up to the point when I realized I had been deceived. I was depressed for days before I came across an article about LOST RECOVERY MASTERS, of how they help scam victims recover their lost funds. I gave them a chance despite my reluctance, After submitting my case all my funds were recovered back to my wallet. Please exercise caution and make sure you are aware of what you are investing in. To anyone that has happened to be a victim too, you can file an email complaint through; Support (lostrecovemast@mail.com.)

Whatsapp; +1(204)819-5505.

Losing money can be awful. It has a tendency to send you into a downward spiral of despair, which is exactly what happened to me. I had invested $172,000 worth of Crypto in an online investment scheme, and everything seemed legitimate up to the point when I realized I had been deceived. I was depressed for days before I came across an article about LOST RECOVERY MASTERS, of how they help scam victims recover their lost funds. I gave them a chance despite my reluctance, After submitting my case all my funds were recovered back to my wallet. Please exercise caution and make sure you are aware of what you are investing in. To anyone that has happened to be a victim too, you can file an email complaint through; Support (lostrecovemast@mail.com.)

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें