Colorize Video

भुगतान किया गया
द्वारा Palette AI | अपडेट किया गया 2달 전 | Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
लोकप्रियता

9.6 / 10

लेटेंसी

587ms

सेवा का स्तर

100%

Health Check

100%

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

can't process a BW video.. any help?

Rapid account: Archstanton 82
archstanton82
2달 전

** Hi, I tried to process a youtube BW video but the results it gives me are those:**
any help to solve this? Thanks!

<ipython-input-5-e2691eb722a6>:55: DeprecationWarning: Starting with ImageIO v3 the behavior of this function will switch to that of iio.v3.imread. To keep the current behavior (and make this warning disappear) use import imageio.v2 as imageio or call imageio.v2.imread directly.
imageio.mimsave(video_file, [imageio.imread(file) for file in image_files], fps=1)
WARNING:imageio_ffmpeg:IMAGEIO FFMPEG_WRITER WARNING: input image is not divisible by macro_block_size=16, resizing from (554, 554) to (560, 560) to ensure video compatibility with most codecs and players. To prevent resizing, make your input image divisible by the macro_block_size or set the macro_block_size to 1 (risking incompatibility).

ValueError Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-5-e2691eb722a6> in <cell line: 55>()
53 # Create the video file (12 fps, you can change this)
54 video_file = “output.mp4”
—> 55 imageio.mimsave(video_file, [imageio.imread(file) for file in image_files], fps=1)
57 # Display the video

3 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/imageio/plugins/ffmpeg.py in _append_data(self, im, meta)
589 # Check size of image
590 if size != self._size:
–> 591 raise ValueError(“All images in a movie should have same size”)
592 if depth != self._depth:
593 raise ValueError(

ValueError: All images in a movie should have same size

Rapid account: Emil Ov Ym QQ 9 P W
emil-OvYmQQ9pW Commented 12일 전

Sorry for the delayed reply, I missed this earlier.

It looks like imageio_ffmpeg now requires the image size to be divisible by 16, whereas it used to be 2. I’ve updated the Colab and it should work now: https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1iJQZ1mdwAQVniAD38lXHY23pas38ZTo5?usp=sharing

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें