9.8 / 10

लेटेंसी

743ms

सेवा का स्तर

100%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

Possible to get more than 50 listings per city?

Rapid account: Passorder
passorder
3 years ago
I am doing a school project and wanted to know is it possible to get more than 50 listings when making a call?
Rapid account: Realtymole
realtymole Commented a year ago

Hi again,

I wanted to post an update here and let you know that we’ve increased the maximum value of the limit query parameter supported by our /saleListings and /rentalListings endpoints to 500, so you can now retrieve up to 500 listings in a single request.

Kevin Willow
Realty Mole Support

realtymole Commented 2 years ago

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply!

I’m not sure exactly which endpoint you are using, but all of our endpoints are documented here: https://rapidapi.com/realtymole/api/realty-mole-property-api.

You want to look at the “offset” and “limit” query parameters on the property and listing endpoints specifically to use the pagination feature.

Kevin Willow
Realty Mole Support

Rapid account: Mup 223
mup223 Commented 2 years ago

Hello, where in the docs is paging used?

realtymole Commented 3 years ago

Hi there,

You can get as many results as you would like by using the pagination feature. Basically, you retrieve 50 listings at a time, then make a second API call to get the second set of 50 records and so forth. The API documentation will show you the parameters to use for paginating beyond the first 50 results (“limit” and “offset” query parameters).

Realty Mole Support

Rapid account: Tethappa
tethappa Commented 3 years ago

I’m trying to do the same

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें