Article Extractor and Summarizer

फ्रीमियम
द्वारा Anthony | अपडेट किया गया 21 days ago | Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
लोकप्रियता

9.7 / 10

लेटेंसी

7,711ms

सेवा का स्तर

68%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

error 403

Rapid account: Muhammedafsalafzz

i built the website correctly and set up my api key in env file and everything but im still getting this error. i am starting to doubt the problem is on the service providers end. need fix

Rapid account: Abdulbaqhussain 2018
abdulbaqhussain2018 Commented 8 months ago

Everyone complained about this 403 error, and no response has been giving so far, please kindly let us know the solution

Rapid account: Mariah 9 Xx
mariah9xx Commented 9 months ago

Use a tool like Postman or cURL to test the API directly with the same parameters and headers you are using in your R code. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your code or if there are problems with the API service itself. foodle

Rapid account: Ananya Rangaraju
AnanyaRangaraju Commented 9 months ago

Hey what is the solution for this issue kindly let us know

Rapid account: Xinlei 1207
xinlei1207 Commented a year ago

Hi, I’m hitting the same issue. I subscribed to the API while using it constructing a web application. However, after submitting a url, I got this: @reduxjs_toolkit_query_react.js?v=c534aabd:109 GET https://article-extractor-and-summarizer.p.rapidapi.com/summarize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&length=3 403 in my console. And “message: “You are not subscribed to this API.””

Rapid account: Restyler
restyler Commented a year ago

@aradhanamishra38 Hi! Can you please provide me the response you are getting from the API? My RapidAPI logs does not contain any API calls under your username, which means you are most likely hitting their basic auth firewall (they do not see your API key for some reason).

Rapid account: Aradhanamishra 38
aradhanamishra38 Commented a year ago

i am facing the same error. the API is not responding to the call request when an url is entered. It is giving 403 error. thus, kindly provide a solution to the problem as it seems an issue from the server side.

Rapid account: Restyler
restyler Commented a year ago

Hi! Can you please provide me the response you are getting from the API?
My RapidAPI logs does not contain any API calls under your username, which means you are most likely hitting their basic auth firewall (they do not see your API key for some reason).

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें